Selma man charged with sex crimes against minors

SOURCE: http://www.wsfa.com/2019/04/09/selma-man-charged-with-sex-crimes-against-minors/?outputType=amp

A Selma man is facing felony charges after Dallas County officials say he committed several sex crimes involving minors.

According to Dallas County District Attorney Michael Jackson, Danny Eldridge, 44, is charged with second degree rape and second degree sodomy. He also has six counts of charges involving the dissemination of obscene matter showing a person under 17.

Court documents indicate on March 2, Eldridge circulated a file on Facebook that displayed sexual content with a girl between the ages of 8 and 12. Court documents also say Eldridge, between March 2 and April 1, had sex with a 15-year-old girl on multiple occasions.

Eldridge’s bond is set at $2 million. Jackson says a preliminary hearing is set for May 7.



MARTHA'S THOUGHTS:

So, this is the second or third time Danny has been charged with some sort of offence against a minor. Now it's RAPE ... and he has a bond of 2 million dollars.

WOW.

I can't say I didn't see this coming. I met Danny in 2004 and we became friends. He is very aggressive and predator-like. He told me the other "offences" he had were "set-ups" and that he had never nor would he ever hurt any one like that.

I guess he was a liar too.

I can't believe I was ever involved with someone who would actually go as far as he has and as many times as he has. I just have to shake my head and say sorry to the victims. Sorry to all involved.

This is NOT the fault of the state of Alabama or any law enforcement. They have strict laws, check-in's, and so on for people accused of being a sexual predator. Danny happens to be guilty and I believe without a shadow of a doubt, he truly is guilty. But there are MANY who are accused that are NOT.

Remember that.

Some sex offenders are INNOCENT.

But if they continue to repeat offence, they are NOT innocent. I think examples should be made of people like Danny who have REPEATEDLY offended someone in the manner he has.

Why am I talking about this?

Because I know someone INNOCENT who was accused of being a sex offender !!!!

I will be following Danny's case. I will report once I know more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.