Product Reviews: Dandelion Root

 Warning ⚠️ I am about to talk about my tee-tee so you've been warned.


Look what I am trying. 

I retain a lot of water. Massive amounts. I have tried everything Doctors say. Yes I stay hydrated, yes I walk for my health, yes I am on lasiks, but nothing is taking away the retention built up. 

So I read how natural dandelion is... I figured I take so many other supplements that help, maybe this one will help too. 




So yea, it's been a month since I started. Since taking it I feel less bloated. When I pee there is a lot more and it's a normal pee color not different shades every time I tinkle.

My honest opinion is it helped me more than just with Edema/retention of water. I felt a little better with my sinuses, my headaches are not as painful, and it just feels better to be me.

So, it's a WIN in my book. I am thrilled with the results. Who would have thought something was common (and usually pulled up due to people thinking it's a harmful weed) would be so helpful.

See? This is what the BIG PHARMA doesn't want you to know... Nature can NATURALLY heal you if you give her a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.