USPS done pissed me off ... Again

Today is 7/24/23. The postmaster at this location of the United States postal Service in **** Alabama has made it where packages can no longer be delivered to my residence. They claim this is due to a fact that there is no safe place on my property to come and deliver the package. 

What really is going on is that the driver Joseph that works and delivers the mail is a thief and we've caught him several times trying to keep a package we ordered. When confronted he gets hostile to the point where he drives by our house everyday flipping us off. 

We have begged for 3 years for this postmaster to please put someone different on our route to deliver our mail but she refuses. When we tried to talk to the postmaster about this at the time she becomes hostile, makes up stories and call the local sheriff's office, not only embarrassing us but making us spend money to come pick up our packages when we are disabled and don't have money to spare like that. 

This has been going on for 3 years and frankly we are tired of it. It escalated today in an embarrassing fashion where we went to pick up a package that they refused to deliver only to be met with the Mobile county sheriff's office and accusations that were false against our person. The Mobile county sheriff's office saw that I was not in any way shape form or fashion hostel I just wanted my packages and I wanted them delivered to my residence. They also saw that the postmaster was making up stories and it would change 200 different times. 

I am tired of having to drive and waste my gas or call an Uber when my vehicle is an unoperational just to go up the road a little ways and pick up packages because they refuse to deliver due to Joseph feelings being hurt. 

They are refusing to deliver my packages and today she even went as far to say that as the postmaster she'll make sure that they never deliver packages to my house again. This is frankly upsetting and I feel like it's against the law. 

-----

Part of the email I sent to the high UPs (Govt. Officials) about the incident today involving the local Post Office.

Since I emailed this complaint we have been contacted within a few hours of them receiving the email and assured this matter WILL be investigated and resolved ASAP.

Why Mondays gotta be like this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.