Food Reviews: Pedro’s in Semmes

 


Server didn't bring a straw I asked her three times and she took her time over 20 minutes to bring me a straw. Then we took a sip and she Got our drink order wrong. Took her 20 minutes to fix that. 

The food was worse than when this place was open under a different name. Less portions more money spent. They used to have the fajitas with little strips of steak now they give you four big strips and you got to cut it yourself the steak was tough and hard to cut and then when I went to eat it it hurt my jaw so bad I couldn't eat in a timely manner I took longer to eat and my jaw still hurts. Not to mention there was hardly any sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo on my plate. 

I won't be returning because I had just got my meal and all of a sudden as loud as it possibly could go there was a speaker that played the music it went "ugh it's your birthday" in a thug voice and about had a damn heart attack. Walked out with a massive headache, stomach ache, and still hungry from lack of good portions for what I paid. 

Nope. This place is a pass.

1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.