That was disappointing!

 Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul 


That was some straight up BULL 🐂 SHIT 💩!!!!

You can not tell me Mike Tyson fought like that!

The baddest man on the planet let a fuckboy wannabe annoying asshole like Jake Paul beat him after 8 2 minute rounds! 

That was undoubtedly the WORST fight I have ever seen! I’ve watched most of Tyson’s fights growing up cause my Dad and Uncle would watch them! Ive watched some of the greats fight throughout my life and this fight is in my top 3 of worst fights ever!

I was very disappointed in how Mike fought! His punch were pulled and half didn’t even land! Paul was too busy dancing and leaving himself wide open more times than I could count! How come Mike couldn’t KO?!? He’s done so before! 

I think this was all for money and 100% staged!

My Dad and Uncle would be just as furious as I am right now!



Oh and Netflix went down several times during this fight! People are pissed about that! Mine went down twice and buffered a couple of times!

In January when WWE moves to Netflix and if the same thing happens as did tonight on the Paul vs Tyson match, WWE fans will crucify Netflix! 🪦

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.