Karen “I drive a Lexus”

So I was getting groceries at Rouses And on the way out of the parking lot, a lady who wasn’t watching where she was going because she was looking down at her cell phone walked out in front of me. I Slammed on brakes yelling out apologies. She put hands on her hips and she yelled something and flipped me off, so I flipped her off and kept going. 

I go down the road to the Walgreens and all of a sudden she pulls in behind and then right beside me yelling her obscenities telling us that we broke and she drove a Lexus. She kept saying that over and over telling me I had a broke ass vehicle and that she drove a Lexus. I got out and approached her vehicle and told her to stop and she kept telling me the way you’re dressed in that thriller shirt you broke ass bitch and then told me she drove a Lexus again. Threatened both me and even said she was gonna go get her gun and shoot us. 

The women working in Walgreens came out and told her to leave and called the police. They asked us if we were OK and then if we need anything. Told him entire story of which they made sure that they got the police to circle the building so she wouldn’t come back and hurt me while I waited for my prescriptions

She kept saying that she drove a Lexus! 

And her insult constantly also like a broken record was that I was a broke ass.

Like a Lexus is some GREAT thing! And I’d rather be a broke ass than a stuck up privileged Karen!

And yes, my car has problems and it doesn’t look great but it gets me from A-B and I’m not upset about that cause I bought it with my own money. I don’t act like a privileged stuck up whore. I may dress in a T-shirt and pants, but that’s because I don’t have to dress up to pretend to be something I’m not!

Privilege is an ugly thing, especially on a gussied up whore who thinks she can say whatever she wants hiding behind her steering wheel! 


Side note: Bitch You Might Drive a Lexus but That don’t make you better that just makes you dumber! Expensive suv vs my car that is paid for! Who the fuck wants a Lexus? 


Photo for shits and giggles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.