Dying

 3 stents & a heart that’s dying

Time is against me is it even worth trying

Searching for something no one can give

Seeking a lifeline, for some reason to live

Darkness, emptiness vast as the eye can see

Shadows dance around me & won’t let me be

To be wanted to be loved to be adored 

Give me something I’ve never had before 

Anything worth my love is worth the fight

Hold me close in the still of the night

Don’t remove my darkness but be my light 

Hold me and love me until everything is alright 

Time is against me and my heart is still dying

For someone who love me I’d always be trying

Please find me before it’s too late …

I’m right here, all I do is wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.