The king is Dead

I’m not mad that you didn’t want me…

I’m mad because you made me think you did!


You called me Queen.

You made me dream.

Then you took those dreams away

I doubt you even ever wanted to stay.


Were you playing a game all along

Watching me fall singing my love song

Laid me down like you wanted to be my king 

Lied to my face and didn’t do any damn thing


I don’t know if I should be angry or mad

I’m not unhappy, I’m not even sad

In truth it’s you I pity for your lack of heart 

I was onto you right from the start


Fake logic and miscalculation 

Thinking you lured me into degradation

You were wrong to think I wasn’t in control

Your a sad little boy and a very lost soul


You didn’t bruise me, didn’t leave a mark

Sorry about your ego, you’re no walk in the park

What a sad life you’ll have with no true hearts

You lack passion and depth, only have book smarts


Your life will be filled with numbers and science 

Looking for a woman who gives you compliance 

What kind of life is that to be so unfeeling 

Your true potential always concealing


I feel sorry for you, you’ll always be searching

Lost in equations, constantly researching

For a moment you had me almost dreaming

But your lies and deception were just scheming 


Goodbye false god, false king, false friend…

This story is over now and this tale is at an end.


The king is dead…

But the crown was NEVER his!


- written for someone who turned out to be 

the opposite of what he claimed he was.

He said this and did the opposite…




Note:

They can’t offer you a crown

When it was always yours …

You were the one with the power 

To give HIM a throne!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.