Time

First part by mimic904


In process of time it's fast and slow

We live and die on time 

We fuck and have fun on time 

But sometimes time runs out 

Early 

To early 

Or unexpectedly 

Time is precious for us all as we live and breath on this planet 

Time can't be handed out 

It can be added up or down 

It can make you feel lost of time goes by so quickly 

Or so slow it seem nothing changed 

I love a woman and I love her very much 

Time is all we got till nothing is left 

I'm gonna do my best to give her the best damn time


——-

Second part written by MonsterMartha


Time is fleeting 

We can live a thousand lifetimes in a moment

We can fuck and explode 

And time will run out

That will happen

No matter what we say or do

Time is the most valuable thing we own

While we still draw breath

I’m gonna make sure you know every damn day how loved you are

I’ll make sure when our time comes 

We had the best damn ride possible

God I love this man, he’s the world to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.