pixel 9a

I don't splurge on phones. A few years ago a friend of mine gave me a brand new unlocked iphone13 and I used it up to the  first of this year. It had SO many problems. It wouldn't hold a decent charge for very long and the charger plug at the base didn't want to let me charge the phone (I always take super good care of my phone even the people at TMobile said it looked brand freaking new when they saw it). Not to mention the Iphone13 iOS system was something I wasn't fond of, siri stopped even talking to me, and I couldn't use my iCloud email properly. 

I was frustrated beyond belief so I decided at the beginning of the year to get the phone I always wanted for myself.... The Google Pixel 9a. 


OMG, this phone is phenomenal! I am super pleased with how smooth it runs and how powerful it is! It has a strong camera system (48MP main, 13MP ultrawide), a 6.3" 1080p OLED display, water resistance, and a durable design, with Gemini, and a solid battery life! Also... 7 years of updates. 7 freaking years! Even apple doesn't do that! 

I might have spoiled myself a little bit I feel that this phone was my dream phone! I finally got something for me that I always wanted ... And I'm not even sorry! 

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.