My Walmart order was stolen











Last Night I had a Walmart Deliverer STEAL my order!

Here's what happened 7/1/26 between my order being picked up at 8:35pm in Saraland Alabama and then delivered at 9:06pm ....

I order less than 50 dollars of groceries from Walmart in Saraland to be delivered in Chunchula cause i have no car.... and wait only for my delivery driver to steal it and deliver me nothing but a can of beans i didn't order and 2 smooshed bell peppers i didn't order. 

She stole my order. 

She took a 20 minute detour and stopped off map in Chickasaw Alabama right off West Lee Street near Wingsville before ever getting back on the GPS track! 

She bait and switched! 

Note: the pictures are when I noticed she actually went off gps...10 minutes after she left the store and 10 minutes she sat at the place on Lee Street in Chickasaw before leaving there at 9pm and getting to my house by 9:09pm to deliver.

She told my fiance that the store only gave her the three bags which contained One can of Bush Beans I didn't order and 2 smooshed and destroyed Bell Peppers.

I talked via chat to Muhammad and he gave me a case # then told me to send the photos to this email at ethics@walmart.com and said walmart can't give me my money back for 10 days on my card. 

I'm crying that was enough groceries to get me by if I stretched it till my food stamps on the 19th... Only less than 50 dollars worth or so but now I have to wait till that money is credited back which could be 10 days or more and I'll have to scrounge and pray now because of a THIEF!!!!!

I'm disabled... Jennifer the driver of a black for fusion who drives and delivers from Walmart stole from a disabled woman! 

What if that had been my heart medication I needed!?!?!

Screenshots attached.

Jennifer who delivers for Walmart in Saraland Alabama who also seems to be a door dash driver as well... Your tip was stripped, you were reported!!!! I hope you get fired! I hope karma catches you.



Added notes:
The store has all the proof. They said that she had my entire order. Had no other deliveries that day except mine. She went over there on Lee Street at Wingsville and was there for 10 minutes. Now if she was getting gas she could have shot me a short message saying that she was getting gas or she could have told my fiance when she dropped it off that she had to get gas. So that's why it took so long and I would have understood. However, she had all of my groceries then she doesn't? And Walmart says that she has no other deliveries? And then when she gets here she has this bad attitude and when we confront her about this wasn't our entire order. She throws open her door and proceeds to show my fiance that Walmart didn't give her the order to begin with on which Walmart has told me that was a lie. She's a thief... it sucks to be disabled and poor... Now I had a thief take my order that is supposed to hold me over till 19th... And they said it will take up to 10 days to credit the money back to my card, by the time they do that my new money will be in my account.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.