Business Reviews: Google Play & PayPal Fraud

Well today is starting off great. I actually got good news!!!!

At the beginning of August I bought a Google Play card via PayPal for Dooms so he could buy packages on the games he plays online. Google Play refused the card and said they would not activate it and going as far as  saying it looked suspicious. 

Then PayPal refused to refund the money saying that the card had been activated and used when it had not cause Google REFUSED to allow it to be activated?! PayPal says a gift card THEY sold me was activated without my knowledge but they could NOT refund my money cause it wasn't part of their procedures.

So yeah, Dooms and I were out $25 because someone STOLE the card # and committed FRAUD.

Today, I got my money back thanks to my bank. They investigated the matter and refunded me not only that transaction but 2 others I didn't make. 

They sent me a new bank card a week ago but today the money was refunded to my account.

I have learned my lesson to not buy anything gift card related online nor have my card #'s on Google Play or PayPal whatsoever.

Thankfully my bank did the RIGHT thing by investigating and deciding in my favor this time. There won't be a repeat of this because I'll never do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.