Told you so - VAX edition

 


So basically what the CDC is saying now is what US "conspiracy theorists" have always said to begin with, you didn't need the vaccines.

Wow that's the biggest I told you so I've pretty much ever seen!

Back when all this covid-19 stuff started, all of us conspiracy theorist said don't get these experimental vaccines they're rushed out too quickly something is completely off about the entire situation. Yet people ran out got the vaccines, got double, triple, quadruple, whatever amount of booster shots claiming it was "helping". Come to find out that people that got all these vaccines and boosters still get covid. So what was the point of the vaccines?

Funny but now the CDC says the unvaccinated are the same as the vaccinated.

The entire covid-19 situation was overplayed. They created panic and fear throughout the world for a disease that is basically the flu. They made you fear COVID and death. We all know even the flu has a mortality rate. COVID seems to be more like the flu than any "plague" that could wipe out mankind.

Thanks to the panic that are governments and all the higher-ups created we've seen inflation, stock market crashes, gas prices going sky high, small businesses closing, and food being almost scarce on some shelves. 

They almost destroyed America with this shit.

I'm not scared of covid-19 because your immune system takes care of things like that especially if you boost it naturally. Which is why I remained unvaccinated even with all the health problems I have.

I'm just glad now that I did not get vaccinated because I've seen so many different reports of deaths, heart problems, boils and sores that have come from these vaccines. It seems like the benefits of these vaccines were very little to nothing.

The fear and the panic that they created for covid-19 should show everyone exactly what their agenda is. It's not about the health of the common people. It's about control.

I hope some of you see this now.

I hope thanks to this pandemic, you now see that you have to question everything and believe even less.

Ultimately, your health lies in your own hands not any doctors, scientists, governments, experts... But your own hands. You take responsibility for your own health and don't let anyone else tell you what you can and cannot put in your own body.

Take care of yourself, you matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.