I have been messaged by the "WITCH" community accusing me of buying second hand TAROT cards from Temu.
Second hand tarot cards are cards reproduced by sellers on TEMU without the permission of the creators of said tarot decks.
This is WRONG in my opinion and I have not, nor will I ever purchase TAROT CARDS from Temu. I buy mine from Book Stores or CREDITED sources that sell the authentic tarot cards. Do not come to my pages or EMAIL me and accuse me of doing something I had NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHATSOEVER!
You really are setting a "SISTERLY" witch community vibe by attacking someone like that. The proper way to have done it was to come to me and ASK if I bought any cards off TEMU. I would have told you the truth and shown you my purchase history as proof instead, you came at me with FIRE and HATRED.
Remember, sisters, everything you put out into the world comes back to you THREE FOLD even if you don't believe in 3 fold law or karma... the universe sees your bad ju-ju and will make sure you are handled ACCORDINGLY!
Blessed be.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.