Flea season.
So yea, these little mother fuckers are unavoidable in the summer. You will see them if not be terrorized by them.
It's nothing for you to hear me yell "aww hell naw" when I find just ONE flea. I break out my go to and then you'll hear me yell something along the lines of "your death is inevitable ya lil' fucks".
How am I SO confident that I can kill these little blood suckers?!?!
My secret is one product. ONE safe foolproof solution.
I recommend the following especially if you want a NON-TOXIC and SAFE product to use around children and pets.
Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade doesn't sound like a flea killer but trust me, I've been using this product since I found it in 2017... IT WORKS!!!!
What it does is attack and dry out the fleas body (they have exoskeletons so once dried out, they die). Works on roaches too.
It's good grade so it means you can actually eat it. Many people take it for various health reasons. Kinda strange I know. I thought so too at first.
I was so skeptical until I had a massive flea infestation. I pretty much doused my house in Diatomaceous Earth (look like a bomb went off).
You have to be patient... And dedicated to the eradication of these lil' assholes.
You'll start seeing improvements within 24 hours. Results vary in certain situations but within a week, fleas were dead and stayed that way.
Start to see fleas again. Nip that shit in the butt QUICKLY by laying down more powder. This 10lb bag lasts for freaking ever (unless you try to make your house look like a cocaine drug bust gone wrong, like I did). You don't need much to make it work, but don't hold back either... Get every place you can (even corners and under sofas). Don't worry about pets or kids ingesting this, it's safe and NON-TOXIC.
I promise you, you will see a safe and happy change.
Buy yours on Amazon now and tell those fleas Martha sends her regards.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.