Product Reviews: GE® 5,000 BTU Mechanical Window Air Conditioner

 

GE® 5,000 BTU Mechanical Window Air Conditioner for Small Rooms up to 150 sq ft.

What a difference GE Makes! 

I've had a lot of small window unit air conditioners over the years I bought Frigidaire, Midea, Arctic King... But the moment I put in my GE window units air conditioner I felt the difference in power and cooling immediately. GE has always been a trusted name in my household since I was born in 1977 and today it remains one of my favorite brands when I have to buy anything electronic because I know I can trust them to give me a good product. Thank you GE.

Edited 7/14/23 - Man does this unit cool even in triple degree weather. My couch is right next to it and it freezes me. I have rooms closed off to help cool down the main room and somehow this unit still makes the entire house cooler. The difference in buying a cheap unit and a name brand. GE is the best. I trust them and have since I was a child. If I hadn't been hurting financially I would have bought all GE Air conditioners but I couldn't. Now that I have worked out my financial struggles and have this one GE, you better believe I'm gonna get MORE. Thanks GE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.