This is in reference to my order placed today and my first time using Instacart...
I placed the order around 10 to 12 this morning.
Sharde was supposed to be doing the order. She was done then claimed there was a problem with the order going through my card which was NOT true. The order went through on both my cards EBT and debit.
Suddenly Sharde's pic wasn't there and she quit talking.
Next Emma took up the order.
She was kind and checked out.
Gets all the way here and claims she can't find my address. I tell her to continue down old Citronelle to 9896 and my fiance will come to the end of our driveway to wait for her. She goes past him turns around. Pulls up to him says "I'm not coming down the driveway can I just hand you everything" my fiance said sure. "Wait a minute" she said , "I'll turn around and be right back". She zoomed down the road and out of sight leaving my fiance standing there... Then refused to answer me. She would not answer me. I got my fiance to call due to me sitting here in distress and tears because I won't be able to eat tonight.
I am disabled and my car is broke down. I am unable to get out and get my groceries. She was here with my groceries and refused to deliver. I want to know why.
This is unprofessional and I am going to make sure everyone knows that this was done to me. Instacart should have made her return. I want to know why she was right at my driveway but could not give my fiance my order?!?!
0/5




No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.