Vagina is not a bonus hole


Story at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12274419/Now-health-professionals-urged-call-vaginas-bonus-holes-avoid-offending-patients.html

😠😠😠😠😠😠


I will NEVER refer to my vagina as a "Bonus Hole".

It is my vagina not a bonus Hole. If that offends you then you have serious mental problems that you need to seek professional help for. 

Bonus Hole is offensive to real women. I find it HIGHLY offensive but we're not worried about offending REAL women anymore are we? Nope. Just those with fragile egos that still have testosterone, was born with a dick & balls, and like to pretend to be something they could NEVER and will NEVER be!

Remember when men were scared of women because they thought women were witches and all powerful beings. 

WE ARE!

TIME TO CLAIM YOUR POWER AS A WOMAN AND QUIT LETTING THEM ALL DEGRADE, INSULT, AND LABEL US!!!

RISE UP LADIES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.