My letter to Kraft/Heinz:
I went into the Semmes Walmart to buy koolaid in three different flavors; two grape, two watermelon, and two shark berry fins. When I got home, I was so excited because I had waited forever to find some watermelon Kool-Aid because it has the best flavor. I go to get the packages and they’re flat. I feel them really good I have an opened them there’s no leaks, but there’s no product inside either… Two different packs and neither one had any holes or were open in any way but both were without Koolaid. I took them back to Walmart and they said we’re sorry that’s a manufacturers problem we can’t help you. They suggested I contact the makers of Koolaid so here I am. I really wanted that watermelon Koolaid cause it is hard to find. Now it’s out of stock so I’ll settle for grape or tropical punch … just wanted to let you know about this sad situation. Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.