Today at Taco Bell while Dooms and I were going to get our eat on, there was this old lady sitting behind Dooms that from the moment we arrived would not shut the fuck up. I heard everything she said from the moment we walked in the door to the time we left. I Heard conversations about arthritis, sleeping disorders, being in the bathroom, and some kind of dog. I don’t think she took a breath or ate anything because she was too busy running that mouth.
Later this evening Dooms and I decided we wanted Asian buffet. Well, at the Asian buffet, they set a black guy behind us who was too busy talking very loudly on his cell phone from the moment he got there (which was about 5 minutes after us) to the moment we left.
This is so strange that twice in one day at two different kinds of restaurants in two different cities, I run into two people (an old white woman and a mid-aged black guy) who don’t know how to shut the fuck up.
It’s rude to talk so loudly in a restaurant … not to mention be on your cell phone at the same time like the black guy.
We don’t wanna hear everyone’s conversations. There’s a way to talk and carry on while you’re eating your dinner or lunch at a restaurant and not have everybody in the world here everything you say.
Basic manners seems to have gone the way of the DoDo
People in this day and age need to learn when to close their mouth and have some public decency.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.