I cried! So proud!
That little girl in me beamed that I have a giant lizard friend who is now an Oscar winner.
I was 3 when I began loving Godzilla thanks to my Dad. I called him my giant Lizard friend when I asked to watch him with Dad. Dad would smile and put on a Godzilla movie. Those were the 80s!
I am 46 now!
43 years later everyone knows NOW how cool and awesome the King of Monsters truly is!
Go go Godzilla!
Godzilla’s acceptance speech
🎤
Oh geez, I’m so nervous.
70 years shoulda prepared me except I didn’t think I’d ever stand here on this stage with my very own Oscar. Arigato Academy, Thank you so, so much!
I wanna thank my creator, Tomoyuki Tanaka who brought me into being 70 years ago. I wouldn’t be here if he didn’t have a vision and brought me to life for TOHO so Thank You!
I wanna thank the Minus One crew and cast, we did it guys! Thank you for making Minus One THE one that finally earned us this spot on this stage! You all deserve this!
To all the cities I’ve leveled and completely demolished over the years (and you know who you are) I wanna say sorry but Thank You for allowing me to do my thing, it’s much appreciated ! *bows*
I wanna thank the ensemble of monsters I’ve fought against over the years, even if we didn’t become friends like Mothra and I did, I still appreciate every bit of effort each of you put into our battles over the years!
Junior, Minilla, Chibi… you guys are my family, I love you.
To my fans, Thank you all for all the years of support and love, here is to MANY more, this is for all of YOU!
Oh and… TAKE THIS BANANA KONG *holds up Oscar*, ya monkey ass!!! *ROARS as his scales light up and he releases atomic blast through the roof, clears throat and in a small voice says* oops sorry about that, got excited.
THANK YOU AGAIN. Arigato! Goodnight!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.