Food review: Baumhowers Mobile

I’ve been eating at Baumhowers wings since 2000, started in Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Birmingham, and now in Mobile. I have never been so embarrassed or treated so poorly or had food so disgusting as my time at this location. Salty fries, and the wings broke off one of my back teeth because it was so hard and dry. My waitress was rude. she said my card was declined and I needed to fix it threatened to call the manager and then when I told her that my card doesn’t scan with a swipe it uses the chip and she got nasty with me and made me go to the ATM which she told me the wrong location for and I had to walk all over the mall just to find the ATM. I come back and she’s nasty with me because I didn’t give her a tip. I won’t be back. I’m so embarrassed, cried all the way home now I have a broke that is lodged up into my gums. I don’t care about all that all I care about is being embarrassed like I was. All these years I’ve been loyal to this place and in many different towns. I’m done

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.