Let me start off by saying this I'm not against trans people who make the change and don't try to push there agendas on the public. When the trans community tries to indoctrinate children and publicly try to draw attention to themselves as a "trans" so that it brings awareness to a cause that really doesn't need to be put in the limelight then I'm against them.
What I'm most against are celebrities who flaunt their sexualities. It doesn't matter if they're straight, trans, lesbian, gay, etc.
My first example is the Kardashians. These bitches are famous for no reason. The only reason people look at them is cuz they flaunt their sexuality as women and that is wrong. I'm all for women feeling sexy looking sexy when they want to but when you flaunt it to make money you're no better than a whore. The Kardashians have no talent all they do is sell their bodies.
My next example is people who decide that they are bisexual or lesbian after being in a relationship with the opposite sex. They start coming out as lesbian or whatever and then they start trying to look more feminine or masculine depending on their sexual preference. I'm all for people expressing themselves and dressing the way they want but when you overly do it you just start looking gross. It's like you're overcompensating for something. This example is Kristen Stewart from the Twilight movies. She decided she no longer wanted to date men after Robert Pattinson, so she became a lesbian and then started dressing like a man. And as you can see in the picture, her transition into looking more like a man failed miserably and she just looks sick and gross.
My last example is Ellen Page becoming Elliott Page. Now I don't mind a trans person having the surgery and becoming the opposite sex. What I don't approve of is flaunting it like it's some kind of great thing so that others perhaps younger than you that are impressionable think that it's okay to do this without researching it and having enough life experience to know that once you do this there's no going back. Also I don't like when celebrities do this and then publicly become a voice for it. We understand that you went through a change and that's good for you but you don't have to shove it in our face constantly.
I do not support any lesbians, gays, trans, etc. that try to indoctrinate children into their lifestyle by constantly throwing themselves in front of children and acting perverse, or trying to teach them their way of life. When you do that you have to understand children or impressionable and they'll copy anything. They don't understand right now they don't have enough life experience to make a decision that's this life altering.
I really wish people would not do this to the children. And I wish celebrities would understand that their presence and flaunting of these lifestyles when you're in the public light sometimes does not do the good thing it does the wrong thing.
The media and celebrities have been too open and flaunting of sexuality. I'm all for you living your life the way you want be it bi, straight, gay, lesbian, trans, etc. I just don't think that it's right to flaunt sexuality in any shape and form to impressionable youth under the age of consent and reason.
On a personal level I knew a little girl whom I used to watch and take on various adventures with me. We would go swimming, shopping, walking, and even took her trick-or-treating one year because her grandmother refused to. Now I found out she wants to become a boy. You know who she used to look up to? Jojo Siwa. I blame JoJo fully for indoctrinating that poor little girl into now becoming something I think in later years she will regret.
When you remove our right to choose you indoctrinate which is the same as slavery. People should have the right to choose to see this or not. We don't need to be forced. We don't need to be indoctrinated. And our kids don't deserve to be forced or indoctrinated either.
Kids deserve to be kids. Let them retain their innocence and use for as long as they can. Quit forcing an indoctrinating our children into your sexual perversions!
I'll get a lot of hate for this I know.
These are just my opinions.




No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.