Someone left this envelope hanging on my mailbox.
I know this wasn't the post office because they would have put it inside my mailbox and it's way past time for the mail to run they've already ran today. Someone drove by here and put this on my mailbox.

i have no idea who this company is. I looked them up and found their website and sent them this via their contact us on the website....
"Hello I'm contacting you about a piece of mail that was left on my mailbox at *****. You left a piece of mail hanging on my mailbox that is for a K***** S***** at ******** you left it on my mailbox by mistake so I just threw it away. You shouldn't leave mail on mailboxes like that especially with the crime rates in this area and personal information like that. I don't know who this K***** S***** is. I never had a neighbor by that name. Please do not leave mail on my mailbox again & be more careful in the future thank you."
If you don't know around here where I live there have been multiple reports of people breaking into mailboxes and stealing mail getting people's personal information and then stealing their identity.
The reason why I'm so rude with this email but not really that rude was because it had personal information on it and had anyone else got it they could use this personal information against this person and she would be shit out of luck even more so than what this letter says that it's about which is a very personal matter.
Someone else could have got the letter and stole her identity. Now that I have it I just threw it away. I shredded it and I threw it away.
That is what a good person does.
If you're wondering why I didn't give it to whoever lives next door it's because their house was removed at the beginning of the year and they haven't been there for months now there's just an empty lot and no house.
So I have no one to give it to.
I never spoke to my neighbor who lived there even though we have been neighbors for several years and she called the cops on us several times for bullshit made up reasons so I never met her.
And even if she was still there I would not give it to her face to face because she was a very violent person and I probably would have just done the same thing I did right now. Or I probably might have put it in her mailbox when she wasn't there so I didn't have to be confronted with such a violent person.
It was not the same person who this is addressed to but it is the same address. I would have at least been that kind.
Now that's beside the point right now there's nothing over there no house no nothing except a bunch of junk that was left behind because they left really fast and pulled the house even faster.
So I have no one to give these letters to I shredded them I threw them away and I contacted this place of business saying that I did not think that was the right move for them to make and for them to be more careful in the future.
Was I wrong?
Another thought:
They were too God damn cheap to put a stamp on it and mail it through the mail. They had to come out here and put it on somebody's mailbox to save a little bit of money. How lame was that? And what's funny is it's the wrong mailbox and I don't think they care that it was the wrong mailbox.
The business that actually did this is quite a drive away from where I am and where they left the mail. So it's kind of idiotic that they wanted to save the stamp money but they probably paid more in gas just to deliver it. People these days are so moronic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.