Rating: 0/0
Look at my Dominos … Look 👀 at it!!!!
Now, do you see why I constantly bitch about takeout food?
I placed the order at 9:41. It said it would take 13 to 24 minutes when I looked at the tracker before I left the house. It said 20 minutes. When we arrived at Domino’s, it said it was done at 9:52. How does a pizza only take 10 minutes to cook, and look at how they sliced it and it was cold and nasty
I’m done eating takeout… that’s it.
I’m gonna go back to making homemade pizza!
Follow-up 9/6/24 7pm
The manager David called me and talked to Dooms and was so rude Dooms just hung up on him.
So I filed this complaint
7**** is the case number that I was assigned for my complaint against the Domino's in Saraland Alabama. I was contacted at about 7 o'clock tonight by the manager David he spoke with my roommate and was extremely rude with him. He did not care that we got sick or that our pizzas were cold. He was extremely rude and I want my money back. I want my $30 back because this is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to deal with someone who is so rude and just plain nasty. And I shouldn't have to eat pizza or buy pizza that was cold nasty and with no sauce! you should get a check on that manager because he's extremely rude. He talked over my roommate and wouldn't even listen to him and then got so nasty that my roommate just hung up and looked at me like he didn't understand why. I won't put up with this.




No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.