Rouses Sushi

I wrote the following today after eating a Philadelphia Sushi Roll I purchased from the Saraland, Alabama Rouses store:


I just wanted to take a moment and praise the Saraland Alabama sushi chef. I don’t know what it is You guys did if you just changed the sushi chef or what but I bought a tray of Philadelphia roll sushi and it was so beautiful. I didn’t even wanna eat it because it looked better than any sushi before that you all had on display and it was more sushi than previously sold to me by your store. 10 pieces of perfectly proportioned sushi. It was so pretty. It even looked better than some of the Asians restaurants that I’ve ate at before. I thoroughly enjoyed my sushi and I want to praise whoever made it and the change that you have brought to the sushi in your Alabama store. I feel spoiled and it’s not very often. I feel like that so thank you very much. I look forward to eating more of this delicious sushi.

5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.