Sometimes online ordering is not the best option.
Take into account what happened to me today with my petsmart.com order …. It arrived completely destroyed six bags of 22 pounds cat food completely unusable. Now I’ve never had a problem on a Petsmart till the day, but I’ve had many many problems out of FedEx. So this is my letter to Petsmart and the proof of what Petsmart and FedEx did.
My letter to Petsmart today:
I recently placed an order #1002984292 which was 6 22lb of Meow Mix for Cats and was delivered by Fed Ex today in 3 boxes.
All 3 boxes were heavily damaged.
Upon opening all 3 and examining the 6 bags of cat food, all 6 had been damaged and burst open, cat food leaking into the boxes, thus making all 6 bag unfit to feed my pets!
I spent over 100 dollars with petsmart, I trusted you guys to get me my pets food without damage or contamination of which was failed today.
I have multiple pictures as proof that all these bags of cat food were damaged beyond salvation. Most of the cat food was in the bottom of the boxes. All the bags had burst open and, I found this completely unsatisfactory and uncalled for!
I’ve never had a problem from Petsmart never had to complain about anything until today. This is unacceptable because now I’m out $120 worth of cat food that I need this month and I don’t have anymore money because I have a very strict budget being on disability. I will not feed my cats cat food that has been burst open and God knows what has touched it.
Petsmart needs to make this right I can be contacted at my email address or you can call me at 2514021530 Anytime after 1 PM central time most days except weekends. I hope that you will resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.
FedEx posted this the moment they dropped them off today showing how they just damaged the boxes!
The following are mine and Dooms photos of the boxes and bags…
Got this reply immediately via email from petsmart…
The coupon was emailed to me … $10 off a $40 purchase in store (which I never go to cause it’s far away from where I live).






















No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.