I don’t eat out much, but I chose Taco Bell.
Perhaps I should not have chosen Taco Bell in Saraland, Alabama!
I went to get my chips and cheese, and the chip had fallen all out because the bag had no bottom to it.
Then I go to eat my taco and it had barely any meat in it and barely any lettuce and barely any cheese.
Then I get to my crunch wrap supreme, and it has almost no meat maybe a couple dots of meat!
We take it back up to the register and the manager got real nasty with my fiancé because he asked for a refund and she said they couldn’t refund through the app if that’s the way you order it and she got nasty with him about it both ways.
Just a nasty woman!
I yell out and say you don’t have to be so mean so she just slams things around when we get our replacement crunch wraps I couldn’t even eat it because it was so soggy on the inside stuff just dripping it was not edible.
I don’t have a lot of money to waste because the economy and my limited budget, so I picked Taco Bell and I picked wrong.
I will never be back here again. These people are nasty to customers, the kitchen is nasty, And the food was terrible!
Save your money and don’t go here.
They are better Taco Bells and there’s better tacos to be had out there than Taco Bell.
Rating: 1/5







No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.