This dude’s post had me nodding my head and laughing because I have been there. Tripping so much balls that I thought I was DYING.
Let me tell you about my experience with THC Gummies. And trust me when I say this… it scared the FUCK out of me.
SO after a bad day where the roomie DOOMS and my hubby J, I flew off the deep end. For some reason I kinda let rage take control, almost like I blacked out and didn’t remember what I did. I ended up taking one of these gummies….
So yea, These bitches… i took one whole gummy and that’s the LAST thing I remembered for a week. I mean I was normal the day after but I could NOT remember shit of fuck all I did.
All i did remember was seeing a “DEMON” but before I get THERE let me tell you the beginning so you can go down the rabbit hole with me.
I took that fucking gummy… and i put on the COCONUT SONG singing at the top of my fucking lungs and banging on the outside glass table loudly. For those of you who do not know what the Coconut Song is… I refer you to this… https://open.spotify.com/track/3WvStSCnYKzwyYnGCG5eQR?si=fIK4Wt3_RvymToawcEc8WQ
J finally came out of the shed. I can’t remember much except him being very kind to me. At some point, i ended up on the ground crying my eyes out and when I looked up at J, I saw his face distort and shift into the face of a DEMON. I was scared.
At this point the amount of BALLS i was tripping was so massive I had no idea if i was even alive anymore. I thought i was dead and J was a demon testing me to try to get the mistakes i have made right before i could move on to either HEAVEN or HELL.
I kept saying “I’ve been here before” or “We’ve been here before”. I was freaking J out so bad he cried.
Now let me say this, when taking a gummy before I have never tripped so badly as this. Usually I just get the giggles and cries and that’s that. It’s pretty funny to watch according to J and Dooms.
This was NOT fun nor was it funny. It was scary.
I felt dead. I felt my heart was going to explode. I felt as if I was dying.
By the end of the trip, I had accepted that this was my death and I was ready to go… to do what the “DEMON” said I needed to do to get where I needed to go.
I went to bed next to J.
I woke up not remembering anything but the face of the DEMON.
It took me days to piece everything together.
I have not taken a gummy since that day about 3 months ago. I am in fact afraid to ever take a damn gummy again!
I was taking these gummies because I have severe pain in my feet from gout and now in my right arm due to some massive nerve damage.
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a trip of balls this massive that it made me question my own existence. I can’t believe I thought J was a demon.
When I took the gummies before, it was a fun high and I laughed afterward because I thought ‘this is how mom and dad felt when they smoked weed all those years’ but i doubt my mom and dad ever tripped this much balls ever!
If they did… i am unaware. LOL.
So yea, that’s my story, you can laugh at it, you can say “that’s what you get”, whatever… all I know is that it’s something I never want to experience again nor do I wish to put people I care about through that kind of ordeal again.
Thanks gummies but NO thanks.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.