Review: Taqueria Mexico




Los Rancheros was closed for good or remodeling so me and my 2 guy roomies decided to try Taqueria Mexico Restaurant. 

The decor is awesome. However the parking is so much of a headache! 

Then it took us over an hour to be seated. They brought us a small cup of salsa and a basket of chips for 3 people (and 2 of which are big guys)! Then when they brought us our food they didn’t bring utensils and we had to ask for those. 

My roommate’s liked their food but me, I eat fajitas every Mexican restaurant I dine at… and the fajitas at Taqueria were bland and flavor-less. They offered very little for sour cream, pico, beans, or guac. 

I was so flabbergasted by the parking and long wait (with my diabetes and not eating all day) I got no photos of the food (sorry).

They never came back except to ask if we needed a to go box and then took forever to get our check. Getting out of their parking lot is just as bad as getting in and I was thankful to make it out with no damage! 


I would NOT recommend this is place! Not because of the parking or the wait in particular but because of flavorless fajitas and small portions! 


Taqueria Website: https://taqueriamexicomobile.com/


Martha’s Rating: 2/5 food

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.