My Answer:
So I will do this 2 ways ... one will be MY songs and 2 will be songs by others
now note most 99% of my songs are about ME and my life experiences but the ones I chose are special to me...
My Songs:
1. Unlovable Blues & Unlovable Blues 2 "I keep humming these unlovable Blues, trying to stitch up the pieces he tore right through/I didn't chose to lose"
2. That's Why Locks Were Made "Don't let them in don't let them see how your heart was betrayed oh dear lonely girl, that's why locks were made"
3. Burden (Breathe my Air) "I hate feeling like a burden in your eyes, Like I’m just one heartbeat from goodbye. I’m tired of my body stealing my fight, Reaching for tomorrow through the night. I hate feeling like a burden you can’t name, But I’m here, and I’m staying the same. I never meant to make you care too much, Just want your love, your gentle touch."
4. Throne of My Own Bones "I built a throne from my own bones, From every scar you carved in me. You left me drowning in the cold— Now I rise in war-torn majesty. You turned your backs, you fed the fire, You lit the fuse you thought was gone— I am the storm you never counted, And I’m coming back strong."
5. Hollow Girl "Hollow girl, Wanting too much, Never enough for anyone, Never deserving of the love you crave, If you were, They wouldn’t all turn away"
To Listen to my Songs please go to my YouTube at https://youtube.com/@monstermartha
Songs by Others:
1. Hemorrhage (In My Hands) by Fuel "She cries her life is like, Some movie black and white, Dead actors faking lines, Over and over and over again she cries, Don't fall away, Leave me to myself, Don't fall away, Leave love bleeding in my hands, in my hands again"
2. Fade to Black by Metallica "Things not what they used to be, Missing one inside of me, Deathly loss, this can't be real, I cannot stand this hell I feel, Emptiness is filling me, To the point of agony, Growing darkness, taking dawn, I was me, but now he's gone"
3. Under the Graveyard by Ozzy Osbourne ""Today I woke up and I hate myself, Death doesn't answer when I cry for help, No high could save me from the depths of hell, I'll drown my mind until I'm someone else, Don't take care of me, be scared of me, My misery owns me, I don't wanna be my enemy, My misery owns me now"
4. Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd "When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse, Out of the corner of my eye, I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now, The child is grown, The dream is gone, I have become comfortably numb"
5. Holding Back the Years by Simply Red "Holding back the years, Chance for me to escape from all I know, Holding back the tears, Cause nothing here has grown, I've wasted all my tears, Wasted all those years, Nothing had the chance to be good, Nothing ever could, yeah, oh, I'll keep holding on, I'll keep holding on, I'll keep holding on, I'll keep holding on, so tight"
No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.