How do you want this month to feel and how do you want to feel? Why?
I want to feel lighter and more relaxed. I am tired of being stressed.
What goals did you accomplish last month and what helped you achieve them?
I learned not to respond to everything toxic people spout at me. I learned mindfulness.
What goals did you not achieve last month and what stood in your way?
I wanted to grow closer to someone but I was too sick
How will you approach this month differently?
with love and relaxation
Are there any goals you’ve set for the quarter or the year that you need to reassess?
no not really. my goals are on track.
What are your goals for February?
not be as stressed, heal my sickness
How can you practice more self-compassion this month and beyond?
I need to realize I am human and deserve rest, love, and what I need
How do you define self-care? Describe your perfect self-care regimen.
self care is doing what I need to take care of myself or relax. I always wanted a spa day can't afford it ... but for me it's a cool glass of water, a comfy spot to sit, and a good movie or some great tunes.
Why are writing and journaling important to you?
If I didn’t have to do it perfectly, I would…
it helps relieve stress, helps me express myself, and also it's a written account of my life. I never do it perfectly so it's fine I don't stress about being perfect
Make a list of small ways you could celebrate yourself each day.
make sure I eat and drink enough
tell myself how I am worthy of love and care
write my music and stories for me
What are your top 5 values and how can you live out those values this month and beyond?
be kind, be humble, be helpful, be grateful, and be yourself... I always try to live this way!
Who are the most important women in your life?
my mom who sadly passed 7/8/13
What can you do this month and beyond to honor them?
live and be true to myself.
What can you do this month and beyond to honor yourself?
be myself, take care of myself
I am my most authentic self when…
I make music and sing
For 3 pages, write whatever comes to mind.
I'm not writing 3 pages here I'll do 3 sentences.
I wish the world wasn't so cruel.
I don't like bullies and mean people.
I wish life wasn't so hard
Make a list of 10 ideas.
a swing set for me with lights that are solar
a memorial garden
crockpot dinners
recording cover songs
a playlist of one song per day for the entire year
ultimate nachos
small flower garden
orchestral backed mega song
cleaning out back room
a work station inside and in the garage
Write a love letter to your favorite body part.
dear eyes, you see everything and have seen everything throughout my life. I love how WWE see things, and I love how beautiful you are. love, me
Write a note of gratitude to your least favorite body part.
dear belly, I wish you were flatter but I appreciate all you do for me. I appreciate you keeping me going for all my life. you are beautiful regardless of size. love, me
I am more than my body because…
I have a great mind. I'm smart and creative
What have you done that would make your 11-year-old self proud?
written so much music and stories
Write a letter to your younger self.
dear younger martha,
you are going to go through so much and it's gonna change you. I am so sorry you have to endure the hatred of your family and the loss of your parents. I am sorry love is always going to be just out of reach for you. know that the love we carry inside yourself is worth more than anyone can price! take care of yourself because we matter and we are all we have. I love you.
Write a letter from your future self.
dear me in the future, I hope you find what you are looking for, you are in better shape health wise, and that everything is stress free. don't give up... I love you.
I am grateful for my loved ones because…
the ones I valued that are gone are still in my heart and the one beside me is a good person that tries hard to take care of me
This is why I am my best thing…
I am creative and the love I hold in my heart
What is the story you need to tell? Why do you need to tell it?
I've told most of them either in a post or through song because they deserve to be remembered and recorded, seen and heard.
What did you learn about yourself this month?
I am worth more than being bullied and bossed around
What are your goals for March?
walk more, write more... feel better
No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.