ECOATM Disaster!


My filing with Better Business Bureau 

3/11/2026. 

The incident happened on 1/3/26 I was told give ECOATM a month and call back. The ECOATM at the Saraland Alabama Walmart are my iphone13 and would not give it back nor the money it quoted me for said phone. I called them as soon as it happened giving them both IMEI #'s, my details, and what happened and was told call back in a month they will have my phone and we could proceed! 

I called back on 2/7/26 at 3:20pm central time and talked to JoAnne who told me it would be another week before it would be in the warehouse. 

2/26/26 at 2:50pm central time I call ECOATM and talked to Jane who said they found the phone, escalated shipping, and said I would get an email either later that day or the next with a FedEx tracking number. 

2/27/26 6:00am central time I get an email from ECOATM stating they didn't know where my phone was in the warehouse. 

2/27/2026 10:00am central time I called and spoke to Arnold who said it was in one warehouse and is now being shipped to another and to give it 24 hours for next update. 

3/4/2026 10:20am central time I speak with Sunshine who says there is NO update, warehouse has NOT located my phone, in which I reply I guess I should escalate this to my local police. I am contacting the BBB in hopes that a final solution can be reached. I have valued my phone An iPhone 13 128GB in great condition is generally worth between $250 and $330 in the used market. I think they either should send me back my phone or provide the market cost ASAP!

------

EcoATM reply

Hello Martha,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your transaction at our kiosk. We are sorry to hear about your experience and understand how frustrating this process may have been. On 1/3, you contacted us regarding your transaction and advised that you did not receive payment. We requested the IMEI of the device, which you provided the same day. At that time, we advised that the device would be flagged and that we would contact you once it was processed by the warehouse. We also explained that this process could take up to four weeks or longer. On 3/4, you contacted us again requesting an update and asked that your claim be resolved. We advised that we had not yet located the device and that we would continue reviewing your claim and follow up with you. On 3/13, we emailed you to confirm that payment had been approved to resolve your claim. You contacted us the same day and accepted the payment. Your payment will be processed by check on 3/17. We sincerely apologize for any miscommunication you may have experienced during this process and appreciate your patience while we worked to resolve your claim. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care team for further assistance.

-------

My Reply 

Today 3/17/2026 2:15pm


I'm rejecting this because 99.9% of it is a lie. This claim started on January 3rd, 2026 not in March. I have been trying for 3 months to either get my phone returned to me or the money. And anytime I get in contact with ecoATM they put me off for another month. I'm tired of the waiting game. Either produce my phone or produce the money. And I should not have to wait for a check. You should be able to deposit it into a PayPal account that I provide. Sending this response through the better Business bureau I can see now that you are trying to put me off again. Because you said that you were going to send me confirmation of a check or a payment that would be sent to me and you have done neither. So either produce my phone or produce the money for my phone. I'm no longer accepting anything else. Also, I have all this documented and proof that this started on January 3rd 2026 so I can provide all of that in case the better Business bureau needs to see it or anything else of that matter. I'm tired of being given the runaround on this matter. For now. What's going on 4 months almost. This is ridiculous. This business called EcoATM obviously cannot be trusted.



Rating ECOATM: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.