Well garbage was a smart ass yesterday. He came way earlier than he ever does.
When I started this service he told me as long as my garbag was out before 11am Mondays, I was good.
Yesterday he showed up 7:28 am and texted me...
He can text me this but not text me to tell me he is picking up earlier? Or that my garbage service has gone up on price? He can't notify me of either but he can be a smart ass and text this to me knowing he isn't gonna run it back and pick up my garbage
... And he charges twice as much as other garbage companies in the area.
I am livid at this point.
Then there was this...
He never told us he was coming earlier... Wonder how long this has been going on!?!?
At this point I almost just wanna handle the garbage myself!
Charging 43$ when everyone else charges 25$.
Then gonna change times and price (was paying 40$ then he upped it a few dollars without notifying me) without informing a customer?!?!?
Bad form T&T, bad fucking form!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.