FedEx that delivers to Chunchula, Alabama right outside Mobile, Alabama in Mobile County Alabama...
It was already bad enough that one of three boxes got left on the truck on July 3rd and the redelivery attempt on the 5th didn't happen either. Ok I get it 4th of July and all... I'm reasonable.
Then yesterday on the 6th it didn't arrive. Not to mention that I contacted chewy and had a replacement sent and two more boxes only for them not to be delivered yesterday either. That's bad enough that I have to take my time to watch these apps and see the tracking go from out for delivery between 10:00 and 2:00 in the afternoon. Then when I check it at 3:00 p.m. It says by the end of the day and then when I check it again at 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. It says it's back in the mobile FedEx main Warehouse. That was frustrating enough
Today when the boxes arrived and there are three, the one from the original one that got left behind and the two that were the replacement order the delivery driver
Whose name is Ashley... Threw them in my garage and when confronted she said "oh they're just cat food".
Excuse me?
Just cat food?
That cat food comes from my money. That cat food was from my cats that are my family. She owes me an apology. FedEx owes me an apology for everything I've been through from July 3rd up to today, July 7th.
Chewy at least was kind enough to give me my money back. And for that I thank them.
But I'm going to have to find other ways to get cat food now because I do not trust FedEx, especially with a driver like Ashley who says that cat food for my cats do not matter and can throw it around smooshing the boxes and busting the bags open.
I have cried about this and I have raged about this.
I am disabled. I have no car and the only way I could get cat food brought to me was chewy. Now I'm going to have to try to do it with Walmart and pray that they'll at least not be mad at me for not being able to tip so much because I'm broke.
FedEx has destroyed a lot today. My main source for my cat food and I am not happy.
Ashley, you owe me an apology because I have proof of what you did. I'm posting the pictures of my boxes and the cat food destroyed.





No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.