Poetry prompt

Today’s poetry prompt:


We have been here before


Follow malformed_poetry for daily prompts


We've been here before...

The yelling, the cussing,

The threats.

We've been here before...

The expectations for you to change

Somehow never met.


I should've known better

Than to trust a man like you,

I should have guessed you'd fall back

And do what you always do.


You are a great pretender

Bonafide sex offender, 

Deceiver and liar,

Wouldn't piss on you if you caught fire.


You threaten to kill me everyday,

Don't have the balls to do it anyway,

You say you wish I had died,

I wish I hadn't known you and that you lied.


Do me a favor and go away

Take your hatred to someone new,

Save your hateful words for another day

You'll never win this war, come what may.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.