Michael Jackson accusers just want their 15 minutes of fame



The documentary HBO is going to air called "LEAVING NEVERLAND" is a slanderous and undignified way of getting fame and money at the expense of a man who was proven INNOCENT in a court of law of all wrong doings.

Michael is NO LONGER here to defend himself... yet these men (who have been proven liars even on the stand in court) are doing this documentary and claim to "LOVE MICHAEL" yet they are dragging his name in the mud for the sake of 15 minutes of fame. Why now? Why after Michael isn't here to defend himself do these MEN who now have families of their own come forward to "tell their story" after Michael has been proven in a court of law to be innocent of the crimes they accused him of? Why do this now that Michael Jackson is dead?

I think this is distasteful.

Do I believe them? NO.

Michael loved children. I do not believe then, nor do I believe now that Michael Jackson could do ANYTHING of this nature to harm a child or sexually abuse a child. Michael was about LOVE. I think most of their stories are MADE UP and FABRICATED just to get attention.

Poor Michael is gone. These men should be ashamed of themselves for what they are doing.

Some places have pulled Michael's music. MICHAEL JACKSON'S MUSIC ISN'T BEING PLAYED. Why?!?! Because these 2 men who were proven to be LIARS are again accusing Michael and these ASSHOLES  won't play his music or air his guest appearances because of it. It's INSANE.

Stripping the world and erasing Michael Jackson from it... his music, his TALENT... that's an injustice to the WORLD. This is heartbreaking to know the WORLD would turn on Michael after all he went through to prove his innocence and yet they are still pointing fingers and saying he was a sexual predator... SHAME ON YOU! He's not here to defend himself and if he was... he's already gone through the courts and all charges were dismissed because HE WAS/IS INNOCENT.

These men... they just want money. They want fame. They want to ride the name of Michael Jackson cause they can... and they will... why? BECAUSE YOU LET THEM! You believe them. You take Michael's music and talent away just because 2 men come forward after it's been proven to be false... and you believe THEM over what was said to be wrong in a court of law?!?!?

This world is FUCKED UP.

Poor Michael. I won't remember him anyway except the way he truly was. Michael preached LOVE ... and that was what he was. ALL ABOUT THE LOVE. He loved his music and it showed over all those years. To dismiss that because of these hate-mongers... well, all I can say is it's your loss.


THE ACCUSERS WANTING 15 MINUTES OF FAME
Wade Robson, Film Maker Dan Reed, James SafeChuck

Shame on these hateful men.


Reference Article: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/leaving-neverland-michael-jackson-accusers-wade-robson-james-safechuck-801830/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.