I got Twitter Banned


I just got banned from Twitter for commenting on this post and saying I would love to beat the s*** out of these little punks for the defiling a masterpiece of Van Gogh's. 

12 hours from now I will be allowed back on Twitter.



This is why the country is failing and will fall into darkness is because we can't even say what's on our mind anymore without getting shadowbanned, or put in some kind of jail where we have to wait out our times till we can post again, or just getting completely banned off of a social media platform. 

Either all of it's okay to say or none of it's okay to say. This is a country that is supposed to support freedom of speech so why is a company like Twitter restricting what we can and cannot say? 

So…. Update time… 

I am out of Twitter jail/prison.

I have served my time. 12 hours of it. In Azkaban!

So the 12 hour ban is over and I went back to being a naughty little thing ...



🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am so damn silly.

🖕🖕🖕🖕 Fuck you Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.