Driver’s license renewal fiasco


Let me tell you what happened. 

I was doing something paying bills I believe it was a couple of days ago when I realized the voice inside my head said "look at your driver's license" so I did and I've been driving on an expired license since February.

Now usually in the mail they will send you a notice about your driver's license needing to be renewed. I never got it which means the USPS again did not deliver mail that was important and made me unaware of getting my license being renewed on time.

I panicked.

I immediately gathered my birth certificate, social security card, proof of residence and went to the website to reapply. As I filled out forms on the site it kept giving me errors. I tried to do all this online and it wouldn't let me do so I had to make an appointment to go to the actual DMV which is way across town.

I sat here for a couple of days just dreading the actual appointment and scared of how much I would have to pay thanks to USPS is incompetence of delivering a simple piece of mail that reminded me of my license being due for renewal.

I get down there today for my appointment and everything ran and so incredibly smooth that I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. I only paid less than 40 bucks for my license with no fees for being late. My license is now renewed and I don't have to worry about that.

My main concern now is how the USPS lets my postal delivery guy still work even though he doesn't deliver all my mail. That and the fact that it never once came up on informed delivery that I had a reminder for my license to be renewed that would come in the mail and be delivered to me which means the local office didn't scan it. 

That leads back to and predates the racist black lady that is post master general of the local office who pretty much told me that it wasn't her fault for anything and that my mail would be delivered as long as it fit in my mailbox but packages I would have to come pick up because my deliverer refused to come in my yard.

This predates any of the complaints I've had about USPS and the local office for the last couple of months if you look back through the USPS tag here on my blog. Which means I have substantial proof that they're not delivering mail or even scanning it because they don't want me to get my mail. They're butt hurt because I keep reporting them for trying to steal packages. Yet everyone defends them and says "oh no they're not going to steal your package, they have no reason to because they need their job".

BULLSHIT!!!!

It doesn't matter if they need their job or not if they want to steal something they will or if they don't want to deliver something because they have a grudge against you for reporting them, it doesn't matter if they need their job or not, they will do what they feel they need to do to make you hurt.

Nothing is going to get done about this local office or their failure to deliver my mail. And Federal/government mail cannot be delivered to a PO box which is really insane if you ask me especially in my circumstances. So I got to put up with and incompetent postal office and workers locally because nothing will get done otherwise. I can only hope and pray my mail reaches me.

I shouldn't have to have this worry at all.


After all this when I got home around 3:15pm I just passed out from exhaustion... It sucks to be an empath with anxiety, depression, PTSD, and social phobias. I slept till 8pm and I am still run down ... This is what it does to stress me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.