So yesterday I went to my local grocery store and I decided I was going to get a small little breast of turkey precooked for just me and Dooms to eat for Thanksgiving with a side of dressing and whatever else we wanted. I don't have a Crock-Pot anymore or a oven to cook a huge turkey so I thought this would be the next best thing for Thanksgiving.
Upon getting to the meat aisle I picked up a small little pretty turkey precooked breast but to my horror the price was $21.89.
This is barely enough for two people for one meal. The price is so expensive I'd hate to see what they're charging for a full uncooked turkey. I've heard the horror stories from other people online that everything is completely outrageously priced this year for Thanksgiving and I didn't want to believe it until I saw this yesterday.
How are people supposed to afford to eat when our economy is in such inflation then it makes it impossible to buy a small little thing of turkey breast or ham or anything else to eat?
Joe Biden says we're not in an inflation that everything is normal everything is fine and that the economy is booming but I don't think that man sitting up there on his pedestal knows what the common middle to low class Americans are suffering through.
There is no Inflation?
Then tell me why 1.45 lb of hamburger meat cost me $6. Tell me why that turkey breast I looked at yesterday is over $20?
Let's just face it our government is failed us and if we don't change something soon we're not going to have a world to live in, much less food to eat. This is ridiculous.
Oh and for your information, I didn't purchase that turkey breast. I left the store without my Thanksgiving that I wanted to do. This year's Thanksgiving is a no-go. Thanks Joe Biden & your Democrat friends. Hope y'all choke on your turkeys.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.