This was just posted to Henry Cavill's Instagram...
My thoughts on this are simple. I will never watch another DC superhero movie now that they have decided not to go with Henry Cavill.
They told him in October to announce he was back as Superman. The fans were overjoyed. Now they're saying he's no longer coming back it's Superman not only shafting him but the fans as well.
I think it's time that the DC and Marvel era of superhero movies end. I'm tired of them giving us crap and expecting us to like it just because it's a superhero movie.
They canceled Wonder Woman 3, they've axed Henry Cavill as Superman, and they are doing these massive amount of reboots to every freaking superhero they have and it's just too much. Marvel does the same thing as DC, we've seen this happen over and over.
Enough is enough and I'm done with getting these lesser superhero movies. We deserve better.
We told them who and what we wanted. They've chosen to ignore us.
I hope everyone boycotts the new Superman movies because they really did Henry dirty and they did the fans the same way.
Enough said.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.