I binge watched all 3 seasons of The Chosen and have to say that Jonathan Roumie is the most perfect Jesus I have ever had the pleasure of watching on screen. Three seasons and I am so looking forward to the 4th.. mostly because of Jonathan's portrayal of Jesus.
He has the look of a compassionate soul who wants to help people. When you watch a scene and you can tell he's conflicted but what he knows is coming but what he has to do and you can see it in his eyes just like the real Jesus probably felt.
This is how I know they got the right man for the job. I knew the moment I saw in season 1 when your first introduced to Jesus when he was playing with the children that they had gotten the right actor to play the role.
I don't think a performance has moved me in this way for many a movie and TV show until now.
I will be continued to watch this because everyone knows I'm not religious but this man is phenomenal as Jesus and I want to watch the story because I have a feeling he's going to break my heart by the end of it just like the real Jesus probably did for many people.
You know what's coming cuz if you've read the Bible (which I have) you know what comes but you can't look away because you want to take this journey and I believe this actor has made me want to watch this journey... there's something in here for me to learn. I look forward to it. And thank you Jonathan Roumie for your portrayal of this version of Jesus, it truly is a remarkable beautiful and well done.
Ratings:
The Chosen Season 1 5/5
The Chosen Season 2 5/5
The Chosen Season 3 5/5
Wanna watch The Chosen?
You can for free ... ➡️ https://new.thechosen.tv/

No comments:
Post a Comment
I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.