PUBLIX has no bread

On my way to pick up my order from Publix saraland deli when I get a call. I’m driving so I ignore it. I get to Publix and check my phone and my voicemail had THIS message…


You are in a grocery store. 

You are a deli inside of a grocery store. 

How can you run out of bread? 

If you have an order and you run out of bread!?!? 

here’s the thing, out of bread? go over to the bread aisle in your store and get some of that bread, write a purchase order for it and make your customers sandwiches and explain to them that you ran out of bread, but this is the bread that you had to use. There’s no way you were completely out of bread. You just didn’t wanna make my sandwiches. And I’m not gonna do business with Publix anymore … not Saraland Publix .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to approve or delete your comments... It's my blog.